Strategic Business Units & Infra
Stratagic Busines Units (SBU)
- SAI_GIFT Agri input retail network.
- Agri Services & Technical guidance group (soil analysis, Crop management- high quality final produce).
- BAB -BJ AB SEEDS.
- BAB -CONTRAT FARMING.
- BAB-Storage INFRASTRUCTURES and end produce marketing.
- BAB-FARMS- Agri Farms & Livestock.
- Farm machinery and vehicle loans.
- Insurance products and market.
- BJ VDC /social service Responsibility.
- Research & Development farms
- Parent seed farms
- Hybrid seed production farms
- Storage structure
- Farm machinery
- Agri Input Retail centres
We are in process of opening the business centre in Andhra Pradesh.
“Consistently First in Customer Satisfaction” Creating value for our customers and shareholders requires understanding customer needs and expectations. That is why we are committed to providing consistent quality products and services, as we believe:
- Quality creates value for our customers and shareholders.
- Quality is a key part of every job and business process at BHASKARA AGRI BUSINESSES (BAB).
- Quality is key to customer preference.
- Quality is key to competitiveness.
Teamwork and clear focus coupled with measurement of results provides a culture for continuous improvement at BHASKARA AGRI BUSINESSES (BAB). It is our mission to be: ‘Consistently First in Customer Satisfaction’.
We follow up customer satisfaction both by measuring our performance against key indicators and evaluating customer feedback. Recognizing the importance of consistently good service, we have implemented a standardized way to represent this performance data. This will not only enable us to gauge our performance comparatively but also by consolidating Group wide data, we will be able to tell our customers how we are performing for them across our business operations. We measure four key metrics; on time, in full, number of invoice errors and finally complaints relating to quality and service. These measures allow us to identify and target areas requiring improvement, rectify them and build more robust processes.